Service Record System (SRS)
Service Record System (SRS) is a customisable online client management system developed in partnership with the community services sector.
SRS improves the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery by helping organisations manage information and activities regarding individuals and families without having to manage in-house IT infrastructure.
Ready for the National Disability Insurance Scheme
Infoxchange has developed a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) module where service providers have a secure way to record client information that will assist your organisation to manage service delivery more effectively.
With SRS, NDIS providers can:
- Record Service Agreements reflecting the NDIS Support Plan
- Record Support activities
- Meet your organisation’s data collection and reporting requirements
- Improve service delivery
- Benefit from secure data access and hosting, affordable pricing and dedicated helpdesk support.
The key benefits for the NDIS include:
- Track scheduled versus actual delivery of services and budget
- Track projected income and expenditure over time
- Easily upload bulk claims via the National Disability Insurance Agency Provider Portal
SRS for the housing sector
SRS has been accredited for electronic submission of the Specialist Homelessness Services (SHS) data collection.
SRS was selected as the client management solution for the Specialist Homelessness Information Platform (SHIP), used by specialist homelessness services across Australia. SHIP has been certified by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW).
Customisable and adaptable
SRS can be shared across programs within an organisation and can be implemented across services who share a common client base.
SRS is highly configurable. The customised data collection templates will ensure you collect and report the information that you need. We will work with you to analyse requirements and design a SRS solution that meets the needs of your organisation.
SRS generates a variety of reports to assist with managing service delivery and to provide information required for reporting to management committees, funding bodies and other stakeholders.
- Improved service delivery and service coordination.
- Easy to use and navigate - most data is only 2 clicks away or less.
- Securely accessed from any location with an internet connection - great for organisations with a mobile workforce.
- Hosted securely by Infoxchange - no additional in-house IT infrastructure overhead required.
- Facilitates eReferral.
- Dedicated Helpdesk staff who understand the requirements of the community services sector.
Pricing and Approach
SRS is affordably priced for not-for-profit organisations. Initial SRS implementation, training and reporting costs are quoted on your organisation’s specific requirements. Ongoing costs are limited to a low licensing and support fee.